Aerodyne Research – Solo
Production time – Stock: 2 weeks / Custom: 8-10 weeks
When it’s time for your students to fly solo…
this is the canopy.
The Aerodyne Solo is durable, with extra reinforcement, while being easy to pack. Aerodyne has even considered the difficult transition path from student to novice and beyond. As you become more experienced and prepared to downsize, the Solo’s design allows for a natural transition to Aerodyne’s Pilot canopy. This allows thefor an easy and straightforward transition from student equipment to your own, without the need to “re-learn” the canopy’s characteristics. This provides a much safer and more enjoyable transition, with continued learning.
It is all about confidence and reliability. Whether you are a drop zone owner or a first jump student, the last thing you need to be concerned with is your equipment. The Solo student canopy can give you that confidence. Strong where it needs to be, forgiving when it has to be, the Solo provides all of the characteristics needed for successful student training.
Aerodyne has even built in visual cues to allow for easier PRO packing training. By utilizing color-coded line attachments, the student learns proper packing techniques in much less time and with greater confidence.
- Comes standard with 525 lbs. DACRON lines, soft links and a slider with “super lightweight” stainless steel grommets.
- Color coded line attachments for easier PRO packing instruction and learning
- Made completely from ZP fabric to maintain consistent performance.
- Extra reinforcement is provided in areas prone to student damage, resulting in less “down time”
- Moderate “planform factor” for predictable response and handling
- Handling characteristics tuned to provide a smooth transition as the student prepares to downsize.
How to order a custom Solo:
- Click here to design your custom Smart LPV, choose options and size
- Add your custom design to the shopping cart on Aerodyne’s website
- Click Check Out and select ParaFunalia as the Distributor
- Come back to this page, add this item to your cart and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase