ColorAlti Visual Skydiving Altimeter
The ColorAlti Visual Skydiving Altimeter is one of the most advanced digital altimeters in the market. It’s an LED visual altimeter that provides immediate and continuous feedback of your altitude based on different colours that appear in your peripheral vision and features a Speed Tracker that provides realtime feedback on freefall vertical speed via colour.
A super cool feature of the ColorAlti is that it has Bluetooth® technology that works with an iOS/Android app and allows you to change settings and see the data from your jumps on your phone! How sick is that?! It has graphs for speed and altitude, special settings for swooping and wingsuiting, and has a rechargeable battery.
Capable of displaying over 250 different hues, making it ideal for those with color vision deficiencies, especially since you can choose your own altitude and alert colours.
The ColorAlti is now available with your choice of the standard bendable goose-neck Flexi Light or the new Sticky Lights (Click here for a demonstration video)
- For use with Open-Face and Full-Face Skydiving Helmets
- easily fits into the audible altimeter pocket
- the LED light display stays in place even at wicked fast freefall speeds
- Up to 8 alerts for freefall, under canopy, and the ascent to altitude
- Speed Tracker: provides feedback of vertical freefall speeds in realtime
- Swoop Mode: all freefall alerts turn off below 1,500 ft.
- the threshold for freefall increases from 80 mph to 100 mph
- Wingsuit Mode: provides a more accurate assessment of flight time
- the threshold for freefall decreases from 80 mph to 20 mph
- Logs: your jumps, canopy and freefall time
- displays vertical speed and altitude graphs of your last jump
- records up 7 minutes of data that can be saved to your phone to share with friends or for future reference
- If your battery runs out it’ll still remember your settings and data
- iOS/Android App: quickly access to your jump info or change settings with ease and from the convenience of your phone
- Advanced technology that provides constant and immediate feedback of your altitude via hue of a light in your peripheral vision
- Automatically adjusts to local elevation
- Easily adjust the altitude of your landing zone when jumping at a DZ with different takeoff and landing altitudes
- Adjustable LED brightness and saturation.
- displays up to 256 different hues
- works with tinted goggles thanks to the super bring LED colour
- Functions up to ~30,000 ft
- displays in feet and meters, kms and mph
- Rechargeable Battery: lithium polymer battery
- USB charging cable included
- 200 jumps or 2 months battery life
- Low-battery alert at 1,000 ft (displays red light for 5 seconds)
- Always on!
- Operates in temperatures −30° to +50° C (−22° to 122° F)
- Operating altitudes: −500 to 9,000 m MSL (−1,640 to 29,528 ft)
- Wireless technology: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Dimensions: 6.05 × 3.85 × 1.05 cm (2.38 × 1.5 × 0.41 in)
- Weight of unit: 28.5 g (1.0 oz)
- Weight of unit with light: 58.4 g (2.1 oz)
- Battery is a rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V 600mAh
- Charging temperature range: 0° to +50° C (32° to 122° F)
- USB connector: Micro USB 2.0 Type B
- LED peak brightness: 3800mcd
- Color depth: 8-bit (256 colors)
- Altitude resolution: 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Sample rate: 12.5 Hz
- Bluetooth wireless range: circa 5 m (16.4 ft)