Infinity Complete Skydiving Rig Package
The Infinity complete skydiving rig package is a sick way to get set up with some dream skydive gear and save money while you do it! This skydiving gear package comes with a fully customizable Infinity container, your main parachute of choice, a reserve parachute, and an AAD.
New to skydiving and not sure where to start? No worries, a member of the ParaFunalia Team will be able to answer any question you have! We’re not just skydivers – we’re riggers too so you can be confident that you’re getting the proper guidance while you make one of the most important purchases in your life!
The Canopies of your Dreams
This awesome set up only gets sweeter with the most popular main canopy on the market – the Sabre 2 by Performance Designs. Known for it’s impressive responsiveness, powerful flare, and being a ton of fun to fly! This 9 cell, semi-elliptical industry staple is designed for intermediate and experienced jumpers.
Have another dream canopy in mind? No problemo! We have an extensive selection of main canopies from all the major manufacturers. Choose one from on the drop-down boxes above.
The PD Reserve parachute is arguably one of the most iconic reserves parachutes ever! It comes standard with the Infinity Complete Skydiving Rig Package but if you want to upgrade to another reserve you can do that too!
Looking for some low-bulk? We’ve go you covered with several additional reserve canopies to choose from.
AADs – because they’re smart!
Automatic Activation Devices are a backup safety device that is highly recommended for almost all skydiving and canopy situations. Choose from a selection of the most technologically advanced AADs in the industry. Whether it’s the CYPRES (changeable or wingsuit), the Vigil Cuatro, and the M2 Multi AAD. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you have the most advanced technology behind your back.
The Infinity Complete Skydiving Rig Package comes standard with the MarS M2 Multi AAD. Featuring five modes in one: Student, Intermediate, Professional, Canopy Piloting and Tandem. With such versatility, this AAD to continue working for you no mater what discipline you pursue. It’s proven safety record, 15 year or 15,000 jump lifespan, and no maintenance requirements or battery changes, makes this AAD not only one of the best on the market, but also the most cost effective one.
The Infinity skydiving container was designed with two basic concepts in mind: safety and performance. An emphasis has been placed on increased security of the pin cover flaps and riser covers, an additional main riser cover is incorporated into the reserve container side flap, a redesigned reserve pilot chute for better launch and higher drag, and the standard Reserve Static Line (RSL) is Velcro-free and concealed for maximum snag resistance.
Production time: 7-8 weeks
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR INFINITY SKYDIVING CONTAINER:
- Main pin and bridle protection are important in preventing out of sequence deployments and premature openings. The Infinity main pin flap does a great job of protecting both pin and bridle by anchoring the main pin flap and top main container flap at the same point. It’s robust yet easy to use. You never need to put much worry that you may have knocked the pin cover open when climbing around inside or out of the aircraft.
- A BOC that is integrated near the bridle protection flap.
- Shaped corners that give extra security to bridle stowage and shape to the container in a way that tie in to the side flaps.
- Riser tuck tabs- to the size and shape of the riser flap tuck tabs, riser covers stay closed in any orientation and speed.
- Fully enclosed reserve pilot chute.
- Harness / Container assembly
- Standard color pattern with standard embroidery on left mudflap, both sidebodies, and the Infinity™ symbol on the #1 flap
- Cadmium plated hardware
- Reserve Static Line (RSL)
- Main risers (22″) with hard housings with main toggles
- Main riser cutaway pillow and cables
- Reserve metal D-handle ripcord
- Main deployment bag (d-bag)
- Main kill line pilot chute with bridle and hackey
- Reserve toggles
- Free bag with bridle
- Reserve pilot chute
- Polycarbonate hook knife
- Owners manual
How to order your infinity complete skydiving rig package:
- Use the Online 3D Designer tool to design your custom rig (Design Tips)
- Read the Measuring Guide
- Follow the 6 steps to complete the form
- Select ParaFunalia as the Dealer (step 6) and submit to dealer
- Come back to this page and select your desired canopies, AAD and container options
- Add to cart and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase
We’ll contact you after the order is placed to review your order and give you the final price including options and shipping. Once the order details are confirmed by you the order will go into production.
Contact us If you’re having any issues with the ordering process.