ProTrack II Audible Skydiving Altimeter
The L&B Protrack II audible skydiving altimeter and digital logbook is the result of making the original ProTrack better than ever before!
Through countless hours of development based on customer requests, customer feedback and L&B Altimeter’s renowned engineering, we present the only audible altimeter and digital freefall computer worthy to be called Protrack II.
Skydive with confidence knowing you have 4 alarms you can set for the climb to altitude, in freefall, and under canopy. More world class skydivers choose the ProTrack II audible skydiving altimeter then any other audible.
- 4 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
Can be used for Big Way formations, wing suit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent and Low Speed warnings.
The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Powerful electronic logbook packed with anvanced features.
Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200-300 jumps depending on type of dive,
- Micro USB for connection to different types of applications. www.paralog.net
- Large LCD screen for easy and intuitive operation and quick access to information.
- All functions fully operational at sub-zero
- Always ON. (Option: User selectable power. Low power consumption).
- Fully automatic. It continually records the ambient air pressure, temperature and adjusts the digital hardware to the local elevation.
- Thin and ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in a helmet.
There are no reviews yet.