Solo II Audible Altimeter
The SOLO II audible altimeter features new software and design to make the world’s favorite audible altimeter even easier to use with the quality construction and accuracy you have come to expect from Larsen & Brusgaard. Used by some of the top skydiving athletes in the world as a trusted source for their freefall altitude alarms.
It’s sleek and compact design makes it easily and comfortably fit into most full and open face helmets.
The SOLO II™ is an extremely accurate audible altimeter. Through years of research, L&B has built an audible altimeter that is extremely reliable and accurate. Featuring the latest in micro technology. The Solo II audible altimeter continually measures the ambient air pressure for real time accuracy. We make it easy for you!
Developed with all skydiving disciplines in mind, the SOLO II™, when combined with our ALTITRACK™ visual altimeter and data recorder makes a perfect combination for all of your altitude awareness needs. So whether you’re doing AFF, Tandem, belly flying, slaying bigways and formation skydiving, or wingsuiting, the SOLO II will have everything you need in an audible.
- Durable rubberized coating
- Upgraded circuit board & sensor
- Super-thin, ergonomic, comfortable, curved design
- 3 selectable warning altitudes
- 1st and 2nd warnings: Different pulsating tones
- 3rd warning: High pitched siren
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3 warnings
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft
- Altitude selection interval: 500 Ft.
- On/off mode
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any headgear, inside or outside
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- Renata CR2325, 3 Volt batteries (included)