Vertical Suits – Tunnel Pro
Production Time: 4-5 weeks | Rush Available!
The Vertical Suits Tunnel Pro tunnel suit is made of Cordura 160, the most advanced fabric for flying as of today. Next generation design specifically engineered for dynamic flying. Designed for tunnel flying but is also perfect for skydiving!
- Dynamic flying, belly flying, back flying, sit flying, head down, tracking and angle flying
- Optimized for Tunnel flying
- Form fitting suit
- Picture shows a tight fit
Materials & Construction
- Choice of cordura 160 or 4-ply Taslan, Schoeller Windproof Spandex
- Windproof YKK zipper on torso and inside pocket
- Mesh lining on torso, arms and legs
- Windproof spandex articulations on torso side, upper back, around and behind elbows and knees and on crotch
- Raglan sleeve
- Double layers on seat
- Articulated Cordura knees and elbows
- Double stitched seams with bonded thread
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
How to order:
- Design your suit on Vertical Suit’s website.
- Read the measuring guide thoroughly prior to getting measured.
- Click “SAVE THIS DESIGN”, located just under the live suit drawing on the order form,
- Click SHARE by email button to send us your design to email@example.com.
- Come back to this page, add the suit plus desired options to your cart and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase
After the order is placed we’ll contact you to review your order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price including options and shipping before submitting the order for production.