Voodoo Curv 2.0 Complete Skydiving Rig Package
The Voodoo Curv 2.0 Complete Skydiving Rig Package includes a fully loaded custom container by Rigging Innovations! Yup, that’s right FULLY LOADED with pretty much all the standard features that other manufacturers charges extra for – those features are already included in the base price. We’re talking your RSL, stainless steel mini ring hardware, fully articulated hip and chest rigs (shocking, we know!), back padding, choice of main deployment handle, choice of metal or soft reserve ripcord, unlimited RI logo embroidery,
But don’t get the wrong idea – the Voodoo Curv is still an ultra custom dream machine, from design to function! With endless colour combinations to choose from you can make this container as unique are you are and if you want to get extra fancy you can upgrade to some of the high end options such as black hardware, a semi-stowless d-bag, and a magnetic slider keeper.
- Eliminates the gap between the rig and your back by curving to conform to your body
- Specially designed end tabs that result in a lower profile of the main container
- The upper harness is built from TY-8 webbing.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard for looks and durability.
- All housings are completely fabric-covered for looks, and utilize stainless steel clamps for security.
- BOC stowage flap helps with hackey-handle placement for a more consistent pull.
- “Sure-Grip” emergency handles provide extra assurance for those times you really need it.
The Canopies of your Dreams
This awesome set up only gets sweeter with the most popular main canopy on the market – the Sabre 2 by Performance Designs. Known for it’s impressive responsiveness, powerful flare, and being a ton of fun to fly! This 9 cell, semi-elliptical industry staple is designed for intermediate and experienced jumpers.
Have another dream canopy in mind? No problemo! We have an extensive selection of main canopies from all the major manufacturers to choose from on the drop-down boxes above.
When it comes to reserve parachutes, the PD Reserve is arguably one of the most iconic ever! And it comes included in this skydiving gear package. We know how particular skydivers are though, so no worries if you had a different reserve in mind.
Looking for some low-bulk? We’ve go you covered with several additional reserve canopies to choose from.
AADs – because they’re smart!
Automatic Activation Devices are a backup safety device that is highly recommended for almost all skydiving and canopy situations. Choose from a selection of the most technologically advanced AADs in the industry, the CYPRES (changeable or wingsuit), the Vigil Cuatro, and the M2 Multi, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you have the most advanced technology behind your back.
This package comes standard with the MarS M2 Multi AAD, featuring five modes in one: Student, Intermediate, Professional, Canopy Piloting and Tandem, allowing this AAD to continue working for you no mater what discipline you pursue. It’s proven safety record, 15 year or 15,000 jump lifespan, and no maintenance requirements, or battery changes, makes this AAD not only one of the best on the market, but also the most cost effective one.
You can also order stock containers with unfinished harnesses. The harness will be built to your measurements so it still fits like a custom container but it takes less than half the time to ship.
Use the sizing chart to determine the right container size for your canopies.
How to order a stock Voodoo Curv 2.0 complete skydiving rig package
- Choose a container from the stock list
- Enter the serial number in the field above
- Select your desired canopies, AAD and options and add this item to your cart. Go through the checkout process to complete your purchase.
How to order your custom Voodoo Curv 2.0 complete skydiving rig package
- Use the rig designer to design your custom container
- Download and complete the order form
- Upload the form at the link above or email it to email@example.com
- Select your desired canopies, AAD and options and add this item to your cart. To complete your purchase, simply go through the checkout process.
Once you place an order, we’ll contact you to review the order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price including options and shipping before submitting the order for production.
If you’re having any issues with the ordering process please don’t hesitate to contact us.