Infinity Skydiving Container
Production time: 26 weeks
The Infinity skydiving container was designed with two basic concepts in mind: safety and performance. An emphasis has been placed on increased security of the pin cover flaps and riser covers, an additional main riser cover is incorporated into the reserve container side flap, a redesigned reserve pilot chute for better launch and higher drag, and the standard Reserve Static Line (RSL) is Velcro-free and concealed for maximum snag resistance.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR INFINITY SKYDIVING CONTAINER:
- Main pin and bridle protection are important in preventing out of sequence deployments and premature openings. The Infinity main pin flap does a great job of protecting both pin and bridle by anchoring the main pin flap and top main container flap at the same point. It’s robust yet easy to use. You never need to put much worry that you may have knocked the pin cover open when climbing around inside or out of the aircraft.
- A BOC that is integrated near the bridle protection flap.
- Shaped corners that give extra security to bridle stowage and shape to the container in a way that tie in to the side flaps.
- Riser tuck tabs- to the size and shape of the riser flap tuck tabs, riser covers stay closed in any orientation and speed.
- Fully enclosed reserve pilot chute.
- Every Infinity Harness / Container assembly includes the following STANDARD features:
- MARD (NEW!)
- Stainless Steel hardware (NEW!)
- Hip rings (NEW!)
- Floating laterals (NEW!)
- Mesh or Cordura back pad (NEW!)
- Reserve ripcord of your choice (Pillow, D, Low D or Mini Helwedge) (NEW!)
- Main pilot chute handle of your choice (hackey w/ tab or free fly pud) (NEW!)
- Rolled edge leg pads
- Dual Riser Covers
- Main risers (22″) with hard housings with main toggles
- Main riser cutaway pillow and cables
- Main Pin Cover Protection
- Main deployment bag (d-bag)
- Main kill line pilot chute with bridle
- Reserve Static Line (RSL)
- Reserve toggles
- Reserve free bag with bridle
- Reserve pilot chute
- Polycarbonate hook knife
- Spring Loaded Legstrap Adapters
- Standard color pattern with VSE logos embroidered on left mudflap & both side bodies, and the Infinity™ symbol on the #1 flap
How to order your custom Infinity skydiving container:
- Use the Online 3D Designer tool to design your custom rig (Design Tips)
- Read the Measuring Guide
- Follow the 6 steps to complete the form
- Select ParaFunalia as the Dealer (step 6) and submit to dealer
- Come back to this page, select your desired options, add to cart and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase
After the order is placed we’ll contact you to review your order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price including options and shipping before submitting the order for production.
If you’re having any issues with the ordering process, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.