Aerodyne Research – Icon V
Production time – 12-14 weeks
The new Aerodyne Icon V is Aerodyne’s elite container system. Now you can have security, durability and functionality in a stylish and comfortable harness-container system.
The Icon ‘V’ is loaded with all the available options and was designed with high speed flying in mind. Triple magnet riser covers are standard and ensure riser containment at the highest speed when free flying or angle flying. Anti-snag tuck tabs are used for pin protection, bridles are fully covered, risers are fully covered and guided into the main container with special riser ramp panels to aid in ensuring risers and lines are not snagged on the reserve container during accidental deployments. The ICON free fly handle is designed to remain securely in place regardless of attitude or speed.
Standard with any Icon container is the miniforce™ 3-ring system. The elongated middle ring makes it easier to cut away, due to the improved lever effect. This system reduces the pull force required to cut away by up to 35% compared to other traditional mini 3-ring systems. Also, standard is the new AEROFIT back pad and embroidered ‘V’ on the center flap.
Compare the Icon ‘V’ with any other rig on the market today and you will recognize the extreme high value for the cost as all premium features are standard and included in the base price.
- Aerofit Backpad
- 3x Magnetic Riser Covers
- Belly Band
- Aerodyne’s innovative and patented stainless steel miniforce™ 3-ring system.
- Articulated harness with hip rings.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Soft pad reserve ripcord handle with conduit insert for improved grip
- Freefly Pilot Chute Handle
- Elastic bungee between the leg pads, to keep the leg pads in place when sit-flying
- Standard 2″ wide chest strap.
- Smaller container sizes (I1, I2, I3 and I4) come standard with cut-in lateral back straps
- Hand deployed pilot chute with kill line bridle.
- Stainless-steel reserve ripcord.
- Pillow cutaway handle with conduit insert for improved grip.
- Mini-risers (20″ inch long) with velcro-less toggles and equipped with stainless steel ring for RSL use
- AAD ready, cutter is placed on the kicker plate flap directly below the pilot chute.
- Icon embroidery on right hand 3 ring cover.
- Your choice of logo embroidery on side walls.
- V on Reserve Flap (Embroidered)
How to design and order your custom Icon A container:
- Use the online coloring program to design your custom container
- Add to cart on Aerodyne’s website and go through the checkout process (no payment required)
- Register or sign in to your account on Aerodyne’s website and choose ParaFunalia as your preferred dealer
- Submit order on Aerodyne’s website
- Return to this page select your desired options and add this item to your cart and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase and submit payment.
After the order is placed we’ll contact you to review your order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price including options and shipping before submitting the order for production
Contact us If you’re having any issues with the ordering process.