Aerodyne Research – Pilot
Production time – Stock: 2 weeks / Custom: 12 weeks
Ask anyone who has jumped an Aerodyne Pilot and they will tell you the openings are the best you can get, it is fun to fly and easy to land. Since its introduction the Pilot has charmed beginners and experienced jumpers alike. Whether your cup of tea is a conventional approach or a little more playful, the Pilot will surprise you with its stable flight, responsive turns and comfortable flare. This canopy can really do it all.
With a lighter wing loading the Pilot is the ideal choice for those who downsize after initial training and buy their first canopy. Increase the wing loading and the Pilot becomes the favorite companion of the more experienced skydiver who enjoys the higher performance and faster turns it can produce. Canopy piloting schools recommend the Pilot for their training courses, because it is reliable and versatile at the same time.
Whether you deploy following RW or a wing suit flight, with a camera mounted on your helmet or a weight belt around the waist, the Pilot will put you in the saddle in the most comfortable and reliable way. Dare we say that its name has become synonymous for good opening? Yes, but that is not the entire story, for the Pilot has so much more to offer!
How to order a stock Pilot:
- Choose a canopy from the Stock list on Aerodyne’s website
- Enter the serial number of your chosen stock canopy above the Add to Cart button
How to order a custom Pilot:
- Click here to design your custom Pilot
- Add your custom design to the shopping cart on Aerodyne’s website
- Click Check Out and select ParaFunalia as the Distributor
- Come back to this page, add this item to your cart and go through the checkout process to complete your purchase