OPTIMA II Audible Skydiving Altimeter
The OPTIMA II audible skydiving altimeter is a more advanced version of the original OPTIMA with extremely accurate altitude detection. With 3 alarm altitudes to choose from for both in freefall and under canopy, this alti is a skydivers and canopy pilots dream. Whether it alerts you to brake off or helps you find the sweet spot for initiating your swoop, the OPTIMA II is the audible for you. Trusted by some of the worlds best freeflyers and canopy pilots alike.
Perfect for the Canadian skydiver, the OPTIMA II™ Audible Altimeter has an operating temperature range of -20°C to +50°C (-4° F to +122° F). So no matter where you jump in Canada or what time of year, you’ll be confident knowing the OPTIMA II audible skydiving altimeter will work every time!
The OPTIMA II is water resistant against minor splashes of water.
Great for high altitude jumping, this altimeter has an operating altitude range of 0 to 40,000 ft.
- Ergonomic, low profile, comfortable curved design
- Durable rubberized coating
- LCD for easy and intuitive operation
- Option of 1, 2 or 3 warnings alarms
- 3 selectable warning altitudes
- 1st and 2nd warnings: Different pulsating tones.
- 3rd warning: High pitched siren
- Four memory banks for custom, preset, warning settings
- Adjustable warning alarm volume
- Different volume control setting available for freefall & canopy flight
- SWOOP warning memory bank has a unique sequence of beeps to assist with entering and initiating your swoop
- Seven step warning pitch
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft and if the DZ elevation differs from that of the airport
- Selection between Feet or Meter
- Altitude intervals displayed every 10 ft.
- Displays altitude during climb
- Built-in clock
- On/off mode
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any helmet, inside or outside
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- Renata CR2325 batteries (included)