Quattro Audible Skydiving Altimeter
The QUATTRO audible skydiving altimeter by L&B is designed with latest advancements in micro technology. Trusted by world champion skydivers and canopy pilots for its precision accuracy and reliability. Featuring the most advanced programming to accurately measure freefall & canopy descent rates. With four sets of warning altitudes for high speed (freefall) and three for low speed (under canopy) flight. So whether you’re carving some sick head down or setting up for some 450s, this audible altimeter will suit all your skydiving needs.
Specifically designed for advanced skydiving disciplines such as Bigways, Formation Skydiving, Freeflying, Angle Flying, Wingsuit Flying, Student, Tandem, and AFF. The QUATTRO is also an awesome choice for canopy related activities such as swooping, accuracy and CRW.
The QUATTRO audible skydiving altimeter has a small ergonomic design. Limiting the amount of bulk when used inside a soft or hard-shell helmet. Rigging materials are included for those wishing to mount the audible on the outside of a helmet.
You can also set up to three alarms for your trip to altitude. Useful to remind you to take your seat belt off or check your camera. For the ultimate in precision altitude awareness, The QUATTRO™ is the way to go.
This audible altimeter is fully automatic and can be manually turned off or on as well. It continually reads ambient air pressure for real-time accuracy.
- Four high-speed warnings:
- Operational up to 19,990 Feet.
- can be used for Bigway formations, wingsuit flight setup and other precision skydives.
- Track Guide:
- 0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd warnings help keep track of altitude separation of tracking groups.
- Three canopy descent and low speed warnings:
- Low speed alerts that can also be used by wingsuit flyers and canopy pilots.