Production time: 8-10 weeks
The ICE is made to perform! Specifically designed for Skydiving, Swooping, Wingsuiting, BASE Jumping, Speedriding, Paragliding, Hanggliding, Skiing and Snowboarding.
This helmet has been certified and crash-tested in accordance with the applicable standards of the European standard EN1077: 2007 and the American standard ASTM F2040-11 for skiing and snowboarding. The ICE has also been certified in accordance with the applicable standards of the European standard EN966: 2012 + A1: 2012, category HPG for airborne sports.
- Shell in Aramid – Carbon to be strong, flexible and light weight
- Available in 30 shades in matte and gloss finishes for the shell.
- Nine different colors available for the goggle holder that snaps on/off onto helmet
- Superior liner that is exchangeable and washable.
- Comes with 2 different “ears” size, 10mm and 15 mm, to fit properly during different use
- Internal helmet areas to fit an aubile altimeter for each side
The shape of the ICE shell and the goggle holder allows the perfect fit for a variety of goggles. The goggle/head band holder is built to minimize the danger of line entanglement. The goggle holder can be snapped on/off onto the back of the ICE helmet.