L&B – Viso II+ Digital Skydiving Altimeter
The VISO II+ digital skydiving altimeter is perfect for every skydiver, from the beginner to the most advanced fliers and canopy pilots. With a large face it makes reading altitude quick and easy. Plus it works in sub-zero temperatures so it doesn’t get much more Canadian user-friendly then that!
This visual alti is loaded with awesome features, making it the perfect solution for skydivers. It can be set to display VERTICAL SPEED or ALTITUDE.
The new and improved VISO II+ is designed with a tougher and thicker shell casing and lens. Reducing the likelihood of cracking or breakage while expanding the available viewing angle. The processor speed has been upgraded to lessen screen flicker/refresh. This makes the new HD VISO II+ screen easier to read in bright sunlight.
- NEW HD High Contrast LCD Screen.
- NEW 1mm Thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens
- NEW Updated hardware components w/ a faster processor.
- NEW Wider LCD viewing angle.
- Fits in existing VISO mounts.
- Rugged rubberized coating.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping. Can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Comes with hand mount.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 7/16” [56 x 41 x 13.5 mm]
The latest hot ticket item for mounting your VISO to your forearm is the Elastic Wrist Mount, which securely fits to your forearm, allowing you to position it for optimal viewing regardless of flying position.